I’ve been using these AI tools for months, and I can give you an answer. Jasper, Rytr, and Closerscopy are three AI writing tools that I use to write personalized content for readers. I’ve already written extensive reviews of each, which I linked inside.
Get them all!
If I could pick only one, and money were not an issue, I would get Jasper. It’s the one that I use most for saving time with recipe mode. Second is Closerscopy, and third is Rytr.
I use these tools for long-form as well as short-form writing, and I also use them together. The difference between these tools isn’t that big though.
Long answer… Read
It’s not about the AI tool. It’s how you guide and use these tools. You can’t magically create top-quality content
First thing first, they all have access to open AI GPT-3, but all have different levels of access. However, they all do the same task: AI-assisted writing and getting rid of writer’s block.
They have their own AI code on top of GPT-3.
For example, In closerscopy: the “Expand” tool uses GPT-3. All other tools inside it use their own in-house AI.
Don’t expect them to brainstorm, research and replace your own ideas and thinking
It’s the most popular writing tool, and it does a great job of making content sound more professional in nature.
- Very easy to use
- Time saving
- Boss mode
- Recipe feature
- I haven’t encountered any duplicate content issues so far
- Proven copywrite templates
- Simple interface and surfer SEO integration
- Plenty of tutorials
- Great community
- 3 Free weekly classes from copywriting experts
- Longform editor with boss mode commands is excellent
- Very fast
- Lot of use cases
- Unique content
- Sensitive content flagging except for medical professionals.
- No team privacy – Its like a single account and team members can see what you are working on.
- Though starting at $29/month , the best plan is at $119/month. which is expensive for many and a deal breaker. You definitely need this for longform content and blog.
- Jasper is capable of making up information, even going so far as to invent facts or opinions. It’s annoying. This is quite time consuming.
If you can afford to spend $59/month, I would recommend getting Jasper.ai. It’s easy to work with
For comparison, It’s like Mac OS. Very straight forward
Read Full jasper.ai review here
If you don’t like dishing out money every month, get this. It’s like linux OS. You can do a lot of things with. But requires a bit of learning. The output quality is good enough for me. You need to test it to find out for yourself and if it fits your workflow. Plus you can create your own ai commands. But I didn’t find this tool as a time saver though.
- Life time deal
- Can do all almost all what jasper do in boss mode
- sales templates
- comfortable writing
- Creative writing
- Less tutorials
- Not speedy like other tools
- No seo integration
This AI writing is also quite powerful and allows me to write content fast. The UI is great, but to go full screen I always have to use this link: https://app.rytr.me/ryte. It’s more like Windows
- No complicated interface, just a clean ui without any complex settings. This makes it much easier to use.
- a built-in plagiarism detection tool checks for plagiarism
- Good templates
- Use case
- Good for rephrasing.
- chrome extension
- Not a lot of tutorials
- The free plan credits will soon run out for you.
- copyscape check also runs out very fast
- No built in SEO optimizer
It’s affordable for most and produce good quality output.
Jasper ai vs Rytr Vs CloserScopy comparison chart
|Easy of use||Easy||Medium||Easy|
|sentence repetition behavior||3-4%||7-8%||7-8%|
|Built-in plagiarism checker||Yes||No||yes|
Which one to choose? Final conclusion
All these tools can serve your purpose whether it’s long form or short form.
It finally comes down to how much you can spend and do you get the value for your money for your purpose.
I prefer jasper. It’s the best for me especially with the new recipe mode, I can create a blogpost in under 5 minutes!
All these ai writing tools justifies their price if you use it. I advise you to try them all for the trial. And if you don’t like it..then get a refund.
However, If you are willing to learn a bit, ClosersCopy have the best value out of these tools because of the lifetime deal that running at the moment and It might end soon.